Helping overseas restaurant and food brands launch in the UK
W Hiles Partnership specialise in bringing to the UK new restaurant brands from overseas including South Korea, Denmark, France, Malaysia…..and many American food offers.
We help brands transition into the UK marketplace by offering advice and knowledge on the differences between the origin country and the UK from brand look and feel through to UK Regulations by:
- interpreting drawings, often which entails bridging simple language barriers or differing measurement systems (ie: imperial to metric)
- advice on realistic programming
- advising on feasibility of sites (identified site constraints)
- building UK supply chains appropriate to the overseas offer
- working out design responsibilities between UK designers and in-house overseas teams
- working through UK standards (planning, building regulations, fire strategy and Health & Safety, licencing and UK compliance, etc) and identifying what affect these have on the overseas brand offer
- providing guidance through the landlord’s consents process in the UK
- building development programmes and strategies
- through to building UK design “standards” manuals for future referencing and roll outs (brand policing)
With our guiding hand and years of experience on hundreds of successful overseas projects, the difficult process of building in the UK for the first time is made so much easier.
Contact W Hiles Partnership to discuss your project on +44 (0)1926 883 411. You’ll be glad you called.